Sunday, October 23, 2011

Google "I'm Feeling Lucky" Tricks

1. Google Gravity : This trick makes all the things in the downward direction.... All you have to do is type "Google Gravity" then click on "I'm feeling lucky button"


2. Google Sphere: This trick makes the google page to move around like a sphere. Type "Google Sphere" in Google bar and press "I'm feeling Lucky" button....



3. Annoying Google: Type "Annoying Google" in the Google Bar and Press I'm Feeling Lucky... Then Type anything in The Bar and you will see..........




4. Epic Google: Type "Epic Google" in the Google Bar and Press "I'm Feeling Lucky". Then see the Screen getting bigger.

5. Who's the Cutest: Type "Who's the Cutest" in the Google Bar and press "I'm Feeling Lucky". Then See the answer.....


6. Google Reverse: See everything in reverse. Type "Google Reverse" in the Google bar and then press "I'm feeling lucky".


These are some of the tricks that I have found....

No comments:

Post a Comment